Lazy Town - We Are Number One (Trap Remix) Lazy Town - We Are Number One (Trap Remix)

Love it (and not just because I have a soft spot for Lazy Town). It really feels different, some interesting moods in the track. Would love to have it on our Youtube review for a great example of Newground goodness!

k7g4p11 responds:

If you want to include it in your video, feel free to do so. :)

Action/Motivation Action/Motivation

Loooove it! It's got a nice mix of bouncy and melancholy, kind of like the Silent Hill theme if it was given some prozac :)

The Beauty of Darkness The Beauty of Darkness

I love this. It's beautifully arranged and well-paced. I would 100% use this for a thought-provoking horror game or in one of my reviews.

Actually, I like it so much I will use it in my review (with link and info of course) if that's okay with the creator?

Lone-X responds:

It is fine. I replied to your message! There IS beauty in darkness. I am looking forward to your review!

Peace and love,
Lone X

No Tomatoes No Tomatoes

Gorgeous. Could listen to this for hours.

Music Box Music Box

That's beautiful, it's the sort of thing I'd use in a game or for a kid. Utterly love it, just wish it was longer :)

Some Little Adventure Some Little Adventure

Reminds me of a mix of Sonic on the Genesis and the FMV movie games intros. Very cool!

Dream of Water and Land Dream of Water and Land

Okay, this needs 6 stars - an extra one for the 'Leagues' reference.

Semaphore responds:

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

This a stunning mix of drums and piano. It's rare I download music but this I did. In regards to the high-pitched noise, I can't hear it on my end, it might be certain sound cards or settings that cause it for individual listeners. Knock off progressive audio if you get this issue, it may help.

Garden Party Garden Party

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic! Instant download, I might even burlesque to it!

Fading Away Fading Away

Where can I download this? Because it's wonderful.

Theuglys1222 responds: