Taco Shuffle Taco Shuffle

Agree with joshboy101 - publish it for Android and iOS as it's good. The animations are good, the concept is unique and it's fun and funny!

I am never eating Tacos again.

catamin responds:

Thank you! I'll think about it. Actually I don't think I ever tried a taco. They must be delicious. *__*

SCI-FI CITY IMAGE PUZZLE 2 SCI-FI CITY IMAGE PUZZLE 2

It does exactly what it says on the tin, but there's still a few things that could help with the score - it's a sci-fi setting, consider adding sound effects or light effects for the puzzle pieces and change the static background to something with either a subtle movement or a hi-res image of a sci-fi table. Multiple images, difficulty settings and modes would make a huge difference, especially as this sort of thing is still popular with the budget PC sales market, so if you ever considered branching into that then it's something to look into.

Overall it was a fun puzzle, but too simple and not enough meat on its bones.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Short, but fun with good music, voice acting and a strong visual style you would almost think this was a game.

But you would be wrong. There is no game.

Lazy Town - We Are Number One (Trap Remix) Lazy Town - We Are Number One (Trap Remix)

Love it (and not just because I have a soft spot for Lazy Town). It really feels different, some interesting moods in the track. Would love to have it on our Youtube review for a great example of Newground goodness!

k7g4p11 responds:

If you want to include it in your video, feel free to do so. :)

Action/Motivation Action/Motivation

Loooove it! It's got a nice mix of bouncy and melancholy, kind of like the Silent Hill theme if it was given some prozac :)

The Beauty of Darkness The Beauty of Darkness

I love this. It's beautifully arranged and well-paced. I would 100% use this for a thought-provoking horror game or in one of my reviews.

Actually, I like it so much I will use it in my review (with link and info of course) if that's okay with the creator?

Lone-X responds:

It is fine. I replied to your message! There IS beauty in darkness. I am looking forward to your review!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Circle of life Circle of life

Is that a lightbulb filament? I love this! The cross-hatching is good especially made in biro. :)

KinietisDobe responds:

yes my man, that is a light bulb headed creature. thank you for the nice opinion, you made my day i little brighter ;D